The Community Development staff is involved on a daily basis with opportunities to improve the quality of life for our citizens. These responsibilities take the form of Code Enforcement, Building Inspections, Planning and Zoning matters, and Historic Preservation to name a few.
- Ensure neighborhood appearance and welfare.
- Ensure properties are kept mowed, free of trash and inoperable vehicles.
- Please call 918-758-1110 to report a problem.
- Submit a Code Enforcement Complaint
- Ensure that all phases of construction meet the accepted standards and safety codes.
- Ensures property owner receives the requested services.
If you need to apply/renew a license registration for electrical, mechanical, or plumbing, please fill out the following form:
- The Historic Preservation District is encouraged to maintain their historic characteristics.
- In conjunction with the Okmulgee Main Street Program.
- Rehabilitation projects that have maintained the city's unique character.
- DRAFT:2030 Comprehensive Plan (PDF): This is a draft and is provided for informational purposes only. The information contained herein is subject to change upon review of relevant parties, and will so continue until formal adoption.
- Commercial Building Permit Form (PDF)
- Online Billpay: for permits and licensing, weed, trash, and dilapidated abatement