The Community Development staff is involved on a daily basis with opportunities to improve the quality of life for our citizens. These responsibilities take the form of Code Enforcement, Building Inspections, Planning and Zoning matters, and Historic Preservation to name a few.
- Ensure neighborhood appearance and welfare.
- Ensure properties are kept mowed, free of trash and inoperable vehicles.
- Please call 918-758-1110 to report a problem.
- Submit a Code Enforcement Complaint
- Apply for assistance through ONRP
- Ensure that all phases of construction meet the accepted standards and safety codes.
- Ensures property owner receives the requested services.
New Construction/Remodel/Change of Occupancy
- Prior to any new construction, significant remodel or change of use a Planning and Zoning Review must be completed.
- Public Works Review can be submitted prior or with the building plans
- Commercial New Construction Building Permit
- Miscellaneous Commercial Building Permit
- Residential New Construction Building Permit
- Miscellaneous Residential Permit
- Plumbing Permit
- Mechanical Permit
- Electrical Permit
- Burn Permit
- Demo Permit
- Itinerant Vendor Permit
- Political Sign Permit
- Permanent Sign Permit
- Tap/Street Cut Permit
Zoning and building associated permit fee changes in 2022 can be viewed here
If you need to apply/renew a license registration for electrical, mechanical, or plumbing, please fill out the following form:
- The Historic Preservation District is encouraged to maintain their historic characteristics.
- In conjunction with the Okmulgee Main Street Program.
- Rehabilitation projects that have maintained the city’s unique character.
- Online Billpay: for permits and licensing, weed, trash, and dilapidated abatement